At Lending and Investment Advisors our business strategy focuses around our clients and assisting them to achieve their financial goals. We draw from extensive experience working in the world's largest financial institutions and love taking the hard work out of the application process.
We offer a free of cost, no obligation meeting with you to discuss your lending requirements.
Why Choose Lending and Investment Advisors?
- Service – We are focused on our clients putting them at the centre of all things we do.
- Experience - With many years of commercial banking experince our leadership team can assist you with answers and support.
- Choice – With access to 30+ of Australia's Leading financial providers we can offer many flexible lending products.
- Negotiated pricing - Lending scenarios are often negotiated and we are very good at communicating with our lending panel.
- Fast Processing – The latest high tech software is used to ensure your application is managed smoothly and quickly.
Ph: 1800 339 730 or simply fill in our contact form and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
Our Lending Service:
At Lending and Investment Advisors we provide lending services that include: home loans, home mortgage loans for investment property purchases, investment property loans, home loan refinance, business loans, business car loans, investment loans, commercial property loans, commercial loan using residential security, commercial property investing and home construction loans in Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin and Hobart Australia.
Once we have obtained the required information from you to access your situation, your assigned lending advisor will access researched products from Australia's leading loan providers using the latest multi-lender software. We then provide you with a detailed quote showing the home mortgage loans, business loans or commercial loans suitable and any fees associated. If you choose to proceed with an application, your lending advisor supports you through the application process from first meeting to settlement.